[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Stargate Command

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Stargate Command

Posts to and from our Ambassadors from other squadrons and corporations. For access to this forum, PM Tealstone.

Stargate Command

Postby Vinty-SGC Ambassador » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Honorable CSC members,

This is Vinty from organization Stargate Command (SGC). We have been honored by invitation to introduce ourselves on your forum and will gladly utilize this opportunity.

We are a relatively small, yet constantly growing group of SC enthusiasts. Our organization is built on foundations of trust, mutual respect and honor among our members. We are not specializing in any specific activity, e.g. protection, bounty hunting, mining,... Our motto is "Choose Your Own Path" and therefore have multiple opportunities for our members to pursue in the Verse once it goes live.

I will post a little more about our organization later. Let me tell you something more exciting - what some of our members have been up to. I believe some of that information can be put to good use by you!

1. Nicole is running a contest where the prize is a brand new Xi'An scout! Yes, the one advertised recently on RSI. The contest is very easy and doesn't require you to do anything special, let alone jeopardize your membership in CSC. We are not doing business that way :) Check the contest here if you are interested:
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.c ... scout-ship

2. Electrocutor is running an excellent thread helping backers tweak Hangar and Arena Commander settings. It covers graphics, sounds, controls, you name it. It helped me greatly to map my joystick more efficiently and thus improve my results in AC. I am now trying to understand how I can get better visual quality from AC. You can check his long but nicely categorized thread here:
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.c ... er-mapping

3. Phyankord started streaming his Arena Commander runs on youtube. There are many streamers out there posting more often than Phyan but if you'd like, you can look at his runs here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Phyankord/videos

Good luck in the competition if you decide to participate.

I will come back later to introduce Stargate Command a little more.

All the best to you all and see you in the Verse!

Vinty
SGC Ambassador
Vinty-SGC Ambassador

Re: Stargate Command

Postby Vinty-SGC Ambassador » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Dear Citadel Space Corporation members,

let me give you an update on what Stargate Command (SGC) has been up to. I would like to tune in at least once a month to let you know what we are doing. I will focus on those items which you can at least distantly relate to.

Nicole's Xi'An Scout contest is coming to a deadline which is today, July 27th at 9 pm PDT, i.e. in less than 9 hours at the time I am writing this. If you get to read this before and you would like to get a shot at winning a beatiful ship, head over to https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.c ... iveaway/p1 and submit your contest entry. You never know, by the end of the month you can be an owner of a limited edition ship worth 150 USD!

We are all amazed by the beauty of the upcoming Planetside module. It looks fabulous. We are also training for FPS module in a free to play game by Crytek, using Cryengine (obviously). The name is Warface and is quite fun. You can check it out if you like some coop FPS action. If you assemble a small team, we could compete Org vs Org in multiplayer action! Let me know if this is of any interest.

One of our member's question was featured on last 10FC, we are all very proud of that. We are aiming for a little more publicity though, so stay tuned for more info about two exciting ideas we are developing. CSC can participate on both and you will be among the first ones to hear about it firsthand.

That's it for this month's update, I will catch you in roughly 30 days!

All the best!

Vinty
SGC Ambassador
Vinty-SGC Ambassador

Re: Stargate Command

Postby jive » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Thanks for checking in, Vinty.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Return to The Consulate