[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Recalibrate's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Recalibrate's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Recalibrate's Application

Postby Recalibrate » Fri May 30, 2014 5:35 am

RSI handle - Recalibrate

I wish to be a part of the Adam & Eves (Industrial/Mining)

I have no real experience in flight/space sims. I have always been interested but never found anything that quite grabbed me like Star Citizen did when I first saw it.

I got started late and backed last August. I have a 350R and an Idris-P but considering melting the Idris to get something better suited for my real interest, mining/hauling/manufacturing.

Though my handle is Recalibrate, most people in the past have just called me Recal for short. My real name is Andy, I'm 29, married, and live in Boston. I work in the emergency room at a children's hospital. I am a long time gamer with MMORPGs being my main source. I have lead guilds, lead raids, put together promotional artwork/videos, and many more things.

I consider myself an elitest, but only towards myself. I pride myself on being the best I can at whatever role I'm doing. I do research on ways to improve my gameplay and often try to help others if they ask for advice. I never degrade anyone for not performing at what is considered at optimal capacity. I believe in building people up and helping them become better if they are open to it.

I am a dedicated person to any guild that I join. My downside is that I have the tendency to bite off more than I can chew and so I try to reign myself in before I volunteer for too many things. I'm a positive person (have to be since I work with kids), a loyal one, and always willing to lend a helping hand.

Though I lack experience in flight/space sims, you'll find that I can be a real asset due to the above qualities and my experience in other MMOs, which I think would translate well into Citadel.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application!

-Recalibrate
Recalibrate
Adam & Eves

Re: Recalibrate's Application

Postby Tealstone » Fri May 30, 2014 7:04 am

Greetings, Recal!

My wife actually works in a Children's Hospital (Nemours) here in Delaware, although she's in digital media marketing. Are you a PA? In any case, no worries about the lack of experience in flight sims -- a sharp mind will certainly get you a long way in the economic aspect of the game and, if you have to dexterity to suture, I'm sure picking up simulated space combat will be relatively simple and fun. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots and post in the Adam & Eves forum to check in. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Recalibrate's Application

Postby Recalibrate » Fri May 30, 2014 1:07 pm

Thank you for accepting me into Citadel Space Corporation!

I am a Clinical Assistant. I'm responsible to obtaining vital signs, assisting in traumas, helping with various procedures such as laceration repairs, bone reductions, lumbar punctures, etc. I am working towards getting my RN.
Recalibrate
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here