[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Vodo4's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Vodo4's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Vodo4's application

Postby vodo4 » Wed May 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Hi all.
First of the basics:
Nat: Swede
Family: Nope.
Likes to: sport. Basically anything goes except for the really hard ones. Like figureskating, or rockclimbing (well, the climbing is ok, it’s the falling that I worry about).
I’ve played volleyball for so long I can’t keep track anymore. And gaming of course. I tend to favor low paced games such as rpg:s, or strategy games, but Im not picky. Arma 3 is a new favorite that’s stealing way too much time.
My first space game was Tie-fighter, by lucasarts. And god did I love it. A few years later I tried x-wing vs Tie fighter and I loved it just as much. While playing the games I had a feeling that something was missing though. It had space combat. It had a story. And yeah, you could fly the Millenium Falcon. But still, something was off. And last year I found what that was when I discovered Star Citizen. Or more accurately the scope of this game. While games like it has been made before I have never felt a need or urge to play Freelancer for instance. Dunno why, and maybe I should give it a try, but it just feels a bit outdated.
Wing commander I did try though. And it was a helluva experience. Played it with a friend where we took turns handling the joystick and the keyboard. An excellent co-pilot experience for those of you who haven’t tried it. One of my fondest memories regarding pc-gaming.
My Aim for Star citizen is to recon and bounty-hunt, and as I understand it both occupations are welcome in this org. I might as well say exploration but since that’s something EVERYONE and their mom’s gonna do I feel that its sorta redundant.
I should also pick a sub-org for that and as I see it “Panda Bears” sounds like the right pick for me, so sign me up for that!
I've pledged for two ships, the Avenger and 315p.
If there’s anything anyone wonders just ask!
/Vodo4
vodo4
Panda Bears

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Vodo4's application

Postby Tealstone » Wed May 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Greetings, Vodo!

This will almost sound like a post I wrote in this thread a bit earlier, but I don't know if we have anyone else from Sweden in the guild -- I do have a friend who lives in Sundsvall, but he started off as an English national, though. In any case, it looks like we share a lot of games in our history!

I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Panda Bears division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots and post in the Panda Bear forum to check in. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby vodo4 » Sat May 24, 2014 3:02 pm

vodo4
Panda Bears

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby jive » Thu May 29, 2014 8:19 am

Welcome to the Pandas, Vodo.

For reference, I'm the Chief Intelligence Officer, director of your division. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or ideas. I'm always up for chatting about the game and our org.

See you in the verse!
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Return to Apply Here