[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Introduce Yourself!

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Introduce Yourself!

Just applied or newly accepted? Talk about it here!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby AmorphousBob » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Heya all, thought I'd drop in a post here to go along with the recent application post I made. I'm really liking the atmosphere here with what I've read up about so far. Especially the apparent abundance of programming talent. ;) It's good to be among like minded folks.
AmorphousBob
Hell's Angels

Postby Durron » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:29 pm

Welcome aboard! We're all getting pumped about the dogfighting module and it'll be great to have another member flying with us :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Durron
COO

Postby Specs » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Hello all!

I am specs, and will hopefully be able to assist with the ORG!

If you have tech questions or programming questions, dont hesitate to ask...there is a reason I chose the name of specs :?
Specs
Panda Bears

Postby Nubanator » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Grettings Specs! Glad you decided to throw your support in with us. I'm sure you and your brothers will be a great fit here 8-)
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Durron » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:10 am

Welcome aboard, always glad to see another techie in out midst. Especially one the same age as me haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Durron
COO

Postby jive » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Welcome to the Pandas, Specs. Glad to have you.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Recalibrate » Fri May 30, 2014 5:56 am

Hi everyone! I just submitted an application and thought I would say hi.

I'm guessing I am not alone when I say that I'm really looking forward to this game. Really want to get into the mining side of things and work towards having a factory.

I said some things in the app but I currently live in Boston with my wife and two dogs. They are whippets and they are the equivalent to toddlers. We give them the same chew but one will think the other got a better one...which then they have to "fight" about it. They don't actually fight but it's more of one will bark at the other while the one with the chew growls.

I dabble is photoshop and after effects, do some creative writing every once in a while, and play games with my wife. We even met in a game, City of Heroes. We're excited about Wildstar and will start playing that tomorrow.

Not sure what else to say but I'm open to any questions if someone has some. =)

-Recal
Recalibrate
Adam & Eves

Postby Calignos » Fri May 30, 2014 8:50 am

Hey Recal. Nice to see another Bostonian! I work in Cambridge, also in the health care industry, Biotech to be exact.

Sounds like you'll make an excellent addition, welcome! :D
Calignos
Intelligence Director

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby jive » Fri May 30, 2014 8:58 am

Hey Recal, welcome aboard!

I hope you enjoy hanging around with us. I've personally never met someone here at CSC that I don't like.

Let us know if there's any questions you have, or if it might be possible for me to convince you not to melt your Idris. =P Though, our organization does already have 4 or 5, and of course it's up to you. I just think the more the merrier.

Now that I'm thinking about it, the Adam and Eves don't have a dedicated Idris. I believe one has been pledged to Hells Angels and Panda Bears operations, but I haven't heard anything about an A&E Idris. Could serve as a forward base or some excellent protection for mining crews nearby. I don't know, might be fun. Why don't you post in the A&E forum and ask what Nub and the rest think about a Idris on mining ops.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Tealstone » Fri May 30, 2014 9:20 am

Ahhh. City of Heroes -- I remember that game. :)

I spent a lot of time there... I didn't meet my wife there, but I did meet her on another game when we were both working as game developers for an online gaming company. She also kind of stalked me on AOL, but it worked out in her favor, I suppose, hah!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

PreviousNext

Return to New/Prospective Member Hangout