[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Feedback on Echo's Story

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Feedback on Echo's Story

For role-play and story telling.

Feedback on Echo's Story

Postby EchoSeven » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi, if you have any feedback or comments for me, please leave them here. Also questions and ideas are always welcome (no guarantees I will answer them if they form part of future plot lines though..) :lol:
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: Feedback on Echo's Story

Postby Tealstone » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:15 am

Thanks for posting, Echo!

I'm glad to see you're getting back to writing some more fiction. :)
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Feedback on Echo's Story

Postby EchoSeven » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Thanks, yeah, it kind of depends on inspiration too, doesn't happen all the time and while the pro's can just hammer it out, for some, we need something to say. With a year until the game is out, I'm certainly not in any rush. :)
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Return to The Mess Hall