[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - SNx_Effect's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

SNx_Effect's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

SNx_Effect's Application

Postby SNx Effect » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Name: SNx Effect (Handle: SNx_Effect)

I would like to join the Adam and Eves division with the ultimate goal of crewing an Idris. I used to play a lot of MS Flight Simulator years ago. I am a normal backer for star citizen and own a Aegis Avenger at the moment. As for my personal background, I am 20 years old and attending the University of Florida. I am majoring in Electrical Engineering and so love sci fi games. I discovered Star Citizen a year ago and have been following it ever since. This is shaping up to be the game of my dreams and I would love to be able to get involved with a organization to help make the experience more fun. Respect for others is something I always have had and I will enjoy making new friends within the organization. My favorite franchises of all time include the Mass Effect series, Halo, Assassins Creed, Anno, Civilization, Fallout, and Splinter cell.

For your Consideration,
SNx Effect
SNx Effect

Re: SNx_Effect's Application

Postby Tealstone » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:35 am

Greetings, SNx Effect!

Your list of favorite franchises looks very similar to my Steam Library/Game Shelf. :) I'll tell you, though, if you enjoy in the Splinter Cell series, you should check out the upcoming by Square Enix... It's a reboot of the Thief series from the late 90's that really was the landmark game that introduced the concept of using stealth to complete game objectives. I have it pre-ordered from Steam and I'm just waiting for the 25th to play it!

In any case, you seem like you'd fit in well... we have 4 Idris's now, so we will definitely need to crew. So, I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: SNx_Effect's Application

Postby SNx Effect » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:50 pm

I'll be sure to check Thief out! Thanks
SNx Effect

Return to Apply Here