[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - How do loaner ships work?

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

How do loaner ships work?

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

How do loaner ships work?

Postby Siycle » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:10 pm

I've been MIA for a bit and trying to get back into keeping track of SC. I seem to have ran into a problem tho. I own an Orion, a Carrack, a Banu and just bought a Sabre. Now I have the PTU active (to check out Sabre) but none of the loaner ships appear to be in the hangar. I know that a ship such as an Orion warrants an Andromeda loaner. Are these ships simply not visible in the hangar? If so that is odd because I can see that they are available in the holotable menu (I can adjust the gear on the Andromeda but I can't see it in the hangar itself). Is this some sort of glitch or am I missing something?

By "missing something" I am referring to making adjustments via the RSI website hangar menus where you allocate ships to the hangar; this shows no available ships for me as none of them have been built yet. Is there maybe a menus that I am missing for the PTU ship-hanger allocation?

Sabre is in hangar and I did not need to allocate it, was allready there.

Thanks in advance to whoever clears this mess up for me!
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Re: How do loaner ships work?

Postby G.Barros » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:01 pm

I do believe loaner ships are not available for your hangar, but I have no way of confirming that right now.
G.Barros
Panda Bears

Postby Siycle » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:58 pm

Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby Tealstone » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:25 pm

I think you can only use the loaner ships in Arena Commander. Don't quote me on that, but try and see if you can access them there.

Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby vodo4 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:18 pm

You should be able to use your loaners in Port Olisar, ie, the mini pu.
vodo4
Panda Bears

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby G.Barros » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:00 pm

G.Barros
Panda Bears

Postby jive » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:46 pm

That's correct. Loaners are for use only, they're not meant for hangars any more. They made this change in 1.3, I think. Still show up in holotable to change loadout, though. It's kind if a bummer, but hangars are pretty useless these days.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Return to General Discussions