[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Kyathus Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Kyathus Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Kyathus Application

Postby Kyathus » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:58 pm

RSI Name: Kyathus
Applying to Panda Bears
Ships: Aurora LN and Mustang Beta

I haven't played many space sims, the few flight based games I have played have been on console with a game pad, though I am thinking of grabbing a flight stick for this game! Plenty of experience with FPS's though not nearly as realistic as SC.

I think my pledge status is Citizen. I bought the Mustang Beta starter package and a buddy bought me the Aurora, so i assume I'm at the bottom of the pile!

I found out about this org from Jive whom I play cards with.

My IRL name is Tony, I am a virologist working at PennState as a postdoc. I play games and make jokes and things.
Kyathus
Panda Bears

Re: Kyathus Application

Postby jive » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Welcome!

Teal our CEO will be by shortly to set you up with permissions and things.

Good choice on the Panda Bears. Don't you dare accuse me of being biased! =)
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Tealstone » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:47 am

Nice! Fighting the good fight to help prevent the zombie apocolypse. :) Glad Jive was able to convince you to come onboard...

I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Panda Bears division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots and post in the Panda Bears forum to check in. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby zramn » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:50 am

Welcome to the team!

(mobile)
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Calignos » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:59 am

Nice to see another scientist here! Surrounded by those crazy programmers :D

Welcome aboard!
Calignos
Intelligence Director

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Durron » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:06 pm

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Durron
COO

Postby Kyathus » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Thanks!

I've been checking out the Panda Bear's subforum. Excited about potential missions!
Kyathus
Panda Bears

Return to Apply Here