[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Chris Roberts Livestream Tonight

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Chris Roberts Livestream Tonight

Discuss the latest political developments or patch notes here as well as have your questions about the game and game mechanics answered.

Chris Roberts Livestream Tonight

Postby Darhoth » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Saw on Facebook that Chris Roberts is giving a speech and Q&A tonight on the use of crowd funding for indie video games. It will be on twitch at 6 or 7 pacific time. Doubt he will talk much about the game, but always like to hear his perspectives.
Darhoth
CFO Emeritus

Re: Chris Roberts Livestream Tonight

Postby Cantide » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:39 am

Cantide
Adam & Eves

Postby braindonut » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Jump to 1:08:00 to get to the good stuff. The first hour consists of people talking in the background, I think :)
braindonut
COO Emeritus

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Magnet » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:37 am

I really enjoyed the livestream although it was kinda hard to watch it as the my internet access on my business trip to Spain is rather bad and I had to wait more than three hours to fully load it :shock:

Hope more game developers use such a financing process as Chris Roberts did and will present a lot of interesting projects in the years to come...although my purse won't be happy about it! :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Return to Game News & FAQs