[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Wingman's Hangar Episode 29

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Wingman's Hangar Episode 29

Discuss the latest political developments or patch notes here as well as have your questions about the game and game mechanics answered.

Wingman's Hangar Episode 29

Postby Magnet » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:40 pm

A must watch...there are a lot of interesting questions answered by Chris himself :!:

One is very interesting! You will be able to invite people to use your ships from your hangar!
So I would be able to lend my Idris to our CEO or to the Director of Adam & Eves for example.

I am still watching the vid...34:49 minutes...man that's quite a lot of information to handle! :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Re: Wingman's Hangar Episode 29

Postby R0d1n » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:01 pm

And character-to-character in-game 'video' hailing! That's so cool! You can actually put the other captain 'on-screen'! My Star Trek fan side just did a back flip.
-- Age Si Quid Agis --
R0d1n
Defensive Fleet Admiral

Postby Magnet » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:34 pm

That's really cool...seeing the other's avatar with the lip movement synchronic to what you say! :shock:
These guys are really amazing.... :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Nubanator » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:42 pm

I'm super excited to share ships, I know I'd want to jump through all the different positions, pilot, gunner, snub fighter. I also love the idea of piloting my hornet and watching someone pilot a Connie or Starfarer that might not have otherwise had a chance. Great news indeed.
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Tealstone » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:49 pm

I'm really looking forward to crewing a Constellation and Idris. :-)
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Magnet » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:40 am

I am already excited of walking around in the hangar module and perhaps being able to enter the ships and look at all those details :D And one day we are able to actually fly those birds, use the turrets and so on...I wish we could fast-forward :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Darhoth » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Magnet's hangar is going to crash the server.
Darhoth
CFO Emeritus

Postby Magnet » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:54 pm

If there are going to sell more versions and ships...this could actually happen :lol: We'll see about that...if I am going to lend my ship all the time I will probably starring at an empty hangar module :lol:
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Return to Game News & FAQs