[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Did I hear this right

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Did I hear this right

Discuss the latest political developments or patch notes here as well as have your questions about the game and game mechanics answered.

Did I hear this right

Postby chaos_geek » Thu May 01, 2014 8:37 am

In the recent Wingman's Hangar it sounded like Subscribers already have access to the DFM. Anyone know anything? I'm willing to sign up for a years worth of that to get it now.
chaos_geek
Panda Bears

Re: Did I hear this right

Postby Calignos » Thu May 01, 2014 9:35 am

As a subscriber, that's definitely not the case. I think what he was referring to was the fact that certain subscribers, when the DFM is launched, will be able to "test drive" certain ships as a perk, even if we don't own them.
Calignos
Intelligence Director

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Re: Did I hear this right

Postby zramn » Thu May 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Make sure to video your test drive! I can't wait to see how different each ship flies!

(mobile)
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Game News & FAQs