[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - NVIDIA’s GeForce 337.50 ‘Wonder Driver’ to be released

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

NVIDIA’s GeForce 337.50 ‘Wonder Driver’ to be released

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Re: NVIDIA’s GeForce 337.50 ‘Wonder Driver’ to be released

Postby Tealstone » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:00 pm

In GeForce experience, there's a little "Check beta drivers" checkbox below the "Check for latest driver" button. I was able to use to to get mine yesterday.

Also GeForce Experience has been updated to version 2.0, so make sure that's current as well!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: NVIDIA’s GeForce 337.50 ‘Wonder Driver’ to be released

Postby EchoSeven » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:23 am

I don't have the benefit of having upgraded from old to the Beta to test the difference - but I will say this : I have the GTX780, and it runs 3 x 24" 1080p screens smoothly in the Hangar. VERY NICE. When I switch to a Free or G Sync monitor, the results will likely be even better!

I am glad I went Nvidia, though I was dead set AMD at the time of Mantle release. Glad I waited, I think I made the right choice.

Mantle support is great to get AMD on board - good marketing on CIG's part, but trust me - they will quite cynically support and raise the Nvidia flag any day now. ;)
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Previous

Return to General Discussions