[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Goodbye CSC

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Goodbye CSC

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Goodbye CSC

Postby highonwater3 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for leaving this organization before we've all even had a chance to play the game together, but I feel that my commitment to my Planetside 2 outfit members - many of whom will be playing the game with their own organization - is stronger at this point. This is not the only reason, however; another part of this is due to the fact that nobody is ever on the TS server so I really don't feel like I know any of you. I don't mean this to be a criticism I just wish I had gotten to know more of you better.

So to those of you that I know and have hung out with on TS and in Freelancer - Avalean and Segomo mostly - I apologize once again.

I hope to see you all in the 'verse as a part of the 666th Devil Dogs Star Citizen chapter!

--High
highonwater3

Re: Goodbye CSC

Postby Durron » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:13 am

Sorry to hear your leaving highwater, but best of luck to you!
Durron
COO

Postby Siycle » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:49 am

I also have a ps2 clan I'm in. And they have begun an SC org recently. Thing is tho man; you'll be able to be a member of two organizations down the line. So I'm not so worried. You probably shouldn't be either.

Just saying.
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby vee vas » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:18 am

I don't seem to have met anyone either so I think I should look for an org that better fits my GMT or login hours! Thanks for accepting me in the first place and wish you all the best! I only met antijive and had a small talk once and would love to see him online (what a nice guy).

Farewell!
vee vas
Hell's Angels

Postby jive » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:16 pm

Sorry to see you go, guys!

As Siycle said, there's going to be more diverse situations going on once the PU starts. Hopefully we can still fly together some time. Keep in touch.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby highonwater3 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:18 am

Will definitely be keeping in touch, and I hope to fly with you guys every once in a while
highonwater3

Postby WarMongrel » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Highonwater - if you're still around, sorry to see you go. I have been massively busy with work, but good luck to ya and its a big universe but a small world, so you never know...might see you out there.
WarMongrel
Lead Analyst

Postby Sora Darcia » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:51 am

leaving CSC as well guys TS is dead nearly everytime i check it and people i have on steam are usually set to snooze has well so going to try my luck elsewhere been nice knowing you guys and wish you best of luck with your organisation
Sora Darcia

Postby jive » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:20 am

Sorry to see you go, Sora. =( Teamspeak is not generally the preferred method of communication here at CSC, which is a shame, I agree. We're all expecting things to be a lot more active next month when the DFM comes out. I know I'll be spending my time on CSC's teamspeak. But good luck to you if you can't wait to leave until the DFM community comes out.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Return to General Discussions