[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Anyone (else) play Kerbal Space Program?

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Anyone (else) play Kerbal Space Program?

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Re: Anyone (else) play Kerbal Space Program?

Postby zramn » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:49 pm

I've played it for a while, just before it was put on steam. I would say it does have replayability, but only until you get tired of sandboxing yourself into all the planets. When they make it so you have limited monetary income, not just science, I will enjoy it more. Mods make the replayability better though.

Right now I recently restarted, and have the Remotetech mod and life support (as well as many others) and I spammed satalite missions around the planets with geostationary orbits. Next up is getting kerbals to survive trips.

(mobile)
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Previous

Return to General Discussions