[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - My 4200 view, 163 reply thread on RSI....

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

My 4200 view, 163 reply thread on RSI....

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

My 4200 view, 163 reply thread on RSI....

Postby Tealstone » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:19 pm

So, I guess you have to make a really wide-sweeping introductory statement and.......

Leave them hanging. ;p

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.c ... ore#latest
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: My 4200 view, 163 reply thread on RSI....

Postby Darhoth » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Yeah I think it is part of your master recruiting plan to post a thread like that :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Darhoth
CFO Emeritus

Re: My 4200 view, 163 reply thread on RSI....

Postby Magnet » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:41 pm

I didn't think that people would be that willing to react on such a statement that much :D

But I guess people really enjoy being part of the big project and participate as much as possible, because they all have the same level of excitement concerning Chris and his game.... :)
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Return to General Discussions