[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - I think we need a fixed .png org logo?

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

I think we need a fixed .png org logo?

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Re: I think we need a fixed .png org logo?

Postby Embarkation » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:43 pm

good spot on the logo by the way.
Embarkation
Hell's Angels

Postby EchoSeven » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Logo looks nice, our logo is tough to get crisp because it is so detailed.
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Siycle » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:10 pm

I think it would look better if there was a black outline around all of the white parts. A thin one. Not that there's anything wrong with it now; just think it would "spruse" it up a bit; kinda give it a kick.
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby EchoSeven » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Hmmm.. Really, what it needs is a smaller blue globe, and distinctive, larger stars / stripes. It does not need to be our full logo downsized, it just looks busy - just distinctive and clear. It's just a tough logo to get small because it is so detailed.

The suggestion about the black might work - I know you don't mean a black block like before, which was a transparency issue, but something to make it kick a bit more.. Interesting.
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Tealstone » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:28 pm

In all honesty, it's 24x24 pixels... there's a very limited amount of information you can fit in a 24x24 square. If we border with black lines, it's going to look pixelated or blurry because the lack of room to dither. We'll look into different solutions and come up with something workable, though.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Previous

Return to General Discussions