[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - How and where?

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

How and where?

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

How and where?

Postby Umbersun » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Hi everyone,

I want to ask for some help because I'm been away for some months and now that I'm back I realised that the forum grew significantly and I'm a little bit lost right now.

. How can I update my current ship in the Corporation? I just changed from an Aurora to a 315P.

. Where do I find the current Corporation's document with all positions/ranks available and taken by members?

I still have a lot to read and get updated but those 2 items are a start on that process. Thank's!
Umbersun
Adam & Eves

Re: How and where?

Postby Nubanator » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Umbersun » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Thank's Nubanator for the excellency on the explanations and congrats for being in the TOP 3 of members with larger number of ships! Cool!

I'm happy to be on the same division as you are. :D
Umbersun
Adam & Eves

Postby Nubanator » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:47 pm

You're very welcome! My OCD helps with things like this, and I enjoy helping others very much ;).

As far as the ship count goes....that's bitter/sweet. On the one hand it's quite a chunk of change, but I remind myself it would've just gone to booze and women anyways (which makes me feel better :lol:). I tell myself I'll stop here but....what's a Director of Mining without an RSI Orion Mining Platform? :?

Can't wait to fly with ya .StarLog!!!
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Umbersun » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:09 pm

I understand you, if I had the chance I would had lost myself on the ship buying frenzy too, but unfortunately I'm not able to spend such money right now, besides that I already have 2 other subjects that already take a lot of money from me: my model trains collection and, more recently, my soccer shirts collection (on the 357 mark now).

My current plans are to change my 315p pack for the Freelancer pack in short time and than start saving some money to buy the Cutlass alone. I love those 2 ships!!! ;)
Umbersun
Adam & Eves

Return to General Discussions