[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - How do I load up the shooting range?

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

How do I load up the shooting range?

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

How do I load up the shooting range?

Postby EchoSeven » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Okay, so for fear of the Trolls on the RSI forums, I'll post here. How do I load the darn shooting range mount?

Please explain, as you would to a child...

Evidently, that's what this is going to take.
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: How do I load up the shooting range?

Postby jive » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:21 pm

So the little clip thingy that comes pre-installed in the mount is actually a hard point. The gun mount is actually a meta-hardpoint that can take on the properties of other mounts with little adapter things.

So the intuition here is to pull that little adapter off - but that actually makes the hardpoint not work. So leave that thing on, and attach any class 2 guns. There's a chance you might not have any guns that fit in the mount at the moment.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Wave » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:12 pm

You can take guns off your other ships and attach them to the test mount using the holotable next to the turret, and following Jive's instructions.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby EchoSeven » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Right - So I need to remove weapons first from the ships.
That would explain why I don't seem about to attach anything.

Excellent.

I hate that round table interface by the way, they could come up with something far cleaner. I think from a WMH episode though, that that was in the works?
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Wave » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:34 am

Yeah, apparently the holotable was an interface that a guy came up with like 2 or 3 days before the first hangar module came out, and everyone at CIG loved it, so they switched to that at the last minute.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby MarkusHaven » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:02 pm

I hate the controls so far, but that might have something to do with my 4MB mac mini. I don't understand any of it yet. I think it's about as intuitive as cross-stitching.
MarkusHaven
Adam & Eves

Return to General Discussions