[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Teamspeak get together?

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Teamspeak get together?

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Teamspeak get together?

Postby highonwater3 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:20 pm

So I've noticed that nobody is ever really on teamspeak so we don't really know each other well. I'd just like to suggest that we have a get together where people get on and just have a chat and get to know each other before the dogfighting module comes out. I think it would be fun!
highonwater3

Re: Teamspeak get together?

Postby JayneCobb » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Yeah, this sounds like a great idea. The upcoming livestream on the 26th would be a perfect time for non-American and some Americans in our guild to talk with each other. Unfortunately, quite a few Americans in our guild may not be able to get on for the livestream as they may be with family for Thanksgiving.
JayneCobb
Offensive Fleet Admiral

Postby EchoSeven » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:44 am

Even more unfortunate is that with zero slots available, we can't register to say we will be on.
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Durron » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:57 am

I'll be jumping in at somepoint. It starts during work hours but I'll be on when I get home
Durron
COO

Postby Tealstone » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:21 am

Whoops. Changed the number of slots.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to General Discussions