[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - I have a confession to make. I have never...

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

I have a confession to make. I have never...

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Re: I have a confession to make. I have never...

Postby Mattheus » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:48 pm

The sell out is the new ones coming from Disney...
Mattheus
Hell's Angels

Postby Calignos » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:03 pm

I'm trying to remain optimistic about the Disney ones. They did a pretty good job with the Marvel stuff in my opinion.
Calignos
Intelligence Director

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Durron » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Durron
COO

Postby Calignos » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Having the ESB writer can do nothing but help :) And Abrams is certainly a good Director.
Calignos
Intelligence Director

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby JayneCobb » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Did you guys hear the news about a couple of Star Wars fans being hired to make r2d2 and a bunch of other robots for the episode 7?
JayneCobb
Offensive Fleet Admiral

Postby Sora Darcia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:15 pm

from what i've seen of disney they make very good movies but seem to focus more on story than action (though they do action scenes well) in my opinion this will actually improve the star wars movies since i find the story side of them a bit lacking
Sora Darcia

Postby Firesteel » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:09 pm

I thought Iron Man and the Avengers both had fairly good scripts. The Avengers script was written by Joss Whedon, the man who gave us Firefly, so that sure didn't hurt the dialogue, although my friend and I have a few gripes about the Hulk towards the end of the film.
Firesteel
Hell's Angels

Postby highonwater3 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:39 pm

That's ok, as long as you make up for it by watching it. Firefly is an excellent show
highonwater3

Postby JayneCobb » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Again, just make sure you watch the movie Serenity, which you can also watch instantly on Netflix, after you finish the show.
JayneCobb
Offensive Fleet Admiral

Postby EchoSeven » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:01 am

Unfortunately... "Sorry, Netflix is not available in your country yet"

ARGH!!!!!
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions