[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - I have a confession to make. I have never...

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

I have a confession to make. I have never...

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Re: I have a confession to make. I have never...

Postby Wave » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:03 am

Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Igax » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:30 am

Did someone really just say JJ Abrams was good??? Sigh... he makes good action, he sucks in all else. Sorry, this new breed of directors and producers (and writers!) just do not have it. After Whedon I can not think of one that was all that great. I can not stand JJ Trek, and Lost (which someone always brings up as another JJ example) was boring as hell to me. Great writers/producers/directors to me are the ones like Joss Whedon and J. Michael Straczynski, everyone else is just trying to make better and better special effects, explosions, and lens flares at the expense of the story. Even some of the older greats have sold out to bigger box office pull type movies. #HollywoodIsDieing
Igax
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby EchoSeven » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:49 am

I have to second Michael Straczynski.

Amazing. Simply amazing. And every time I watch B5 again, and see the plots interweave, I am guess - Amazed!
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby JayneCobb » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:46 am

JayneCobb
Offensive Fleet Admiral

Postby Igax » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:59 am

Igax
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Avalean » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:10 am

Do not feel so bad. Not all of us can be professional SCFI addicts.
You want a long running series with a weird unexpected ending, then try LEXX.
but then the entire series and plot line of LEXX was weird anyway LOL.
Avalean

Postby Igax » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Igax
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Previous

Return to General Discussions