[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Final Training Push Sat. Nov. 16th

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Final Training Push Sat. Nov. 16th

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Final Training Push Sat. Nov. 16th

Postby Avalean » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:58 am

This coming Saturday we will be doing a final training push since we start Major OPs this Sunday the 17th.
As we now know the Dogfight will not be released until end of the year and it will be several months after that before we see a Multiplayer version of SC.

So time to stop sitting on your hands folks and get into the swing of things in training.

We will be running steady cycle training courses on Saturday Nov 16th (All Posted times are based as GMT so do the math for your GMT Zone)

Once this training cycle is over, such training will become less available as we move into our Operations cycle for Combat training.

To Participate in any Operation you will need to have had a minimum of the Basic Navigation Class and the Flight Communications Course. Those courses will be given this Saturday.
Each class time is listed in the "OPS" section of the forum. Click the OPS tab at the top of the forum page to find it.

All other information will be in the OTHER GAMES FREELANCER Section of the forum.
Read the first 5 Post for a full idea of what is going on. Those specific post will be updated with the specific post related information so people will not have to go searching pages of post to find current info.

Avalean
Citadel SC Training Officer
Avalean

Re: Final Training Push Sat. Nov. 16th

Postby Ragman33 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:33 pm

well guess its about time I quit being so damn busy on the weekends then and get my ass on there. Although I probably have more experience then most.
Ragman33
Panda Bears

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Avalean » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:15 am

As me Maw always said, Practice Practice Practice makes perfect.
Avalean

Postby Apollo » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for most of this training.

Wedding planning will be taking up my time but I will do some independent brushing up on my skills.
Please keep me included in any of the messages or events I will join when I can.

-Apollo
Apollo
Hell's Angels

Return to General Discussions