[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Nov 26th Sale

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Nov 26th Sale

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Nov 26th Sale

Postby Mattheus » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:10 pm

I'll be in Nebraska for the holiday on the parents farm. I really want to pick up an idris when they come up for sale, but I'll be limited access to my laptop etc.

What I'm looking for is someone whose planning on watching the sales that day and either text me when the idris's come up, or actually order one and I'll reimburse (or pay for if I trust you with my acct info).
Mattheus
Hell's Angels

Re: Nov 26th Sale

Postby Wave » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:33 pm

I'll be watching and exchanging items for people who want to get in on last minute OB exchange prices and LTI. You can send me the items to melt on the Email listed in my LTI exchange thread.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Mattheus » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Not what I posted for ;)
Mattheus
Hell's Angels

Postby Wave » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Just saying if you send the funds, I could buy it for you. Plus Original backers might get a lower price than newer members.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Avalean » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:14 am

As a side thought it may also be to our advantage if those who are watching the Stream, IF it happens and we do not simply get a list of this ship on sale for this time issue. To have everyone in the TS3 channel to make those exchanges and such more effective and faster?
Avalean

Postby EchoSeven » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:36 am

I am standing very firm on the principle that I have everything that I need.

I do not need more.
I really only need ONE ship, and I am blessed with three.
The Freelance is wonderful and it is all that I need.

Muuuuuusssssttt resissssssstt!!

ARGHHH!!!!
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby rdslw » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:59 pm

rdslw
Hell's Angels

Return to General Discussions