Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Freelancer Time Reminder

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Freelancer Time Reminder

Postby Avalean » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:08 am

Remember folks that ALL times listed for any FL activity is based on GMT 0 hrs.
GMT Clock runs a 24 hour gauge
0100 is 1AM
1200 is 12 Noon
1300 hrs is 1PM
2100 hrs is 9PM
2400 hrs is Midnight

You get the idea.

SO say for the Install assistance meeting for 3Am on Friday.
You would look at the world GMT Clock and find YOUR GMT + or -

So let us say EST is currently GMT -5 so the meeting for install help at 0300 hrs GMT on that friday would for you actually be 2200 hrs or 10pm Thursday night.

For central Europe their GMT is +1 so the time for the meeting for you would be 4AM
In this case you would want to consider the late night meeting same day at 2000 Hrs or 9PM your time.

I hope to be able to conduct such OPs, course and meetings relevant to people local GMT in this way no one has to feel forced to be up at some ungodly hour just to make a meeting or OP.

So recheck the Calendar and as always I will have posted in the Other Games Freelancer section a full listing for each activity if at all possible.

IF for some reason you can not sign up for an activity then feel free to send me a PM stating the Activity, the GMT start time and Date so I know how many to expect.
Many thanks to those who are currently participating and I hope to see more of you out there in the verse as we prep for SC Full release.
Avalean
Avalean

Re: Freelancer Time Reminder

Postby Durron » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:09 am

Just an added point to this. For everyone in the USA we just switched off of Daylight Savings Time. Remember to factor that in when you do any time conversions
Durron
COO

Return to General Discussions