[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - LTI Package SWAPS Day

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

LTI Package SWAPS Day

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

LTI Package SWAPS Day

Postby Avalean » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:40 am

People time is closing in on us for everyone to get their LTI packages.
In an effort to assist any last minute or new members who are not veteran or Original backers i will be hosting THREE "3" separate one hour sessions on Sunday NOV the 10th.
See forum calendar for full info.
Basics are below.
===============================

Date: Nov. 10, 2013
LEAD: Avalean
Leads Location: Central European TZ / Germany

Sessions: # 1 / # 2 / # 3
Start GMT: 0900 hrs / 1500 hrs / 2100 hrs

End GMT: 1000 hrs / 1600 hrs / 2200 hrs

Avalean will be available in the Teamspeak3 server during this time to assist anyone who needs to swap normal SC packages for those with LTI.

Your Package needs to be a minimum of 24 hours old since the date and time of original purchase by the individual.

At the designated times above, be logged into your RSI Account and have your hanger listing displayed.
Also have a second Window open in your browser and be logged into the email account the RSI account is registered to.
You will need to have access to both of these to make things flow quickly.

Avalean is a Veteran backer so only has access to packages for that status.

Other Veteran and Original backers especially are encouraged to attend and assist as well.
Avalean

Re: LTI Package SWAPS Day

Postby Wave » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:59 am

As always, I will be willing to exchange any packages sent to me at wave@citadelspace.com, and I have Original Backer access to some of the cheaper prices on ships. I am not on at designated times, but I check my email every hour or two, so I'll be around to do this all day, every day until the 26th.

I would like to encourage all members to upgrade their hornet base model add-ons to digital colonel, since it's the same price and you get extra character slots and credits. The same can be done for the freelancer. The cost to upgrade a cutlass add-on to a digital pirate pack is $10.00 USD.

Also, if anyone is looking forward to getting the limited time ships on the 25th, if you want to go through an LTI backer to get the coverage (if available), please send packages to be melted down a day or two in advance, along with an email stating what you sent and what you want it exchanged for.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Avalean » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Thanks Wave for the assist..
Avalean

Postby Sora Darcia » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:20 am

would it be possible to swap my Rear Admiral package for one with LTI? not done any of the swaps since this is only package i have so not got any idea whats available with it
Sora Darcia

Postby Avalean » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:17 am

The Rear Admiral LTI Package for a veteran Backer is 275 US Dollars. So the same price as you paid for the New backer.
So to your Question, YES it can be swapped easily.

Remember folks your package OR Individual ship as well can be swapped for LTI, they just have to be at least 24 hours old from the original purchase date and time to do the swap.

I have three meeting times for this set up on Sunday, just be sure to look at the starting time of the activity and then add or subtract your GMT from this to be sure you are there on time.

0900 is basically set up for you folks in Western & Central Europe and Australia time zones as they range from +1 to +10 GMT

1500 GMT for Central Europe, Egypt and such GMTs

THEN a mid day for USA and Canada since they range from GMT -5 to -8
This will be held at GMT 2000 hrs
Allowing them to be on about average of noon to 2PM or so their time Sunday as well.

I know for many use of GMT is a bit strange or new. However it really is the easiest way to plan activities when you are dealing with a world wide guild as we are becoming.
We get this time thing locked down now and it will save us a lot of confusion, possible lost members, and problems later on.
Or as my recruiter once said, "Trust me" (SMILE)

On second thought RUN NOW while you still can, LOL

Also for Swaps if you manage to grab me in TS3 and I am not busy we can do it right then and there as well.

Avalean
Avalean

Postby Wave » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Sora Darcia » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:16 pm

yep waves sorted me out cheers buddy
Sora Darcia

Postby Durron » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:58 pm

We have another thread wave created for LTI exchanges, so I'm going to close this one
Durron
COO

Postby Avalean » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:31 am

Yep was not intended to be an extra thread but a posting for the sunday event anyway.
Avalean

Return to General Discussions