Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Pre Star Citizen training Game Free to play.

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Pre Star Citizen training Game Free to play.

Postby Avalean » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:05 am

ok I have found what i think would do for now as a basic flight school training simulator / game.
it is freeware and allows for both self created server and single player game versions.
I have submitted for a slot in the "NEW GAMES" section of the forum as I want to keep this a members only OPSEC issue.

I have also formulated a basic flight school series of both lecture and interactive training sessions in basic format.
It pulls from training routines of Army, Airforce and Navy tactics that would I believe be applicable for us in SC once it goes live.

Once IF I get approval to continue, I will have all of this information in the Other games section ASAP after I get the OK.
People can then look it over and consider if it is something of usefulness or not.

One primary note of interest is with this we can create a closed training session for up to 8 people at a time and have no outside intrusions during training times.
We will not be able to do that in the SC Server during Dogfight testing.

IF this is of a great enough interest I will then go back and flush out in a fuller scale presentation for each of the Flight basic classes.
In this way once in a DOC format, those initially trained would then become trainers themselves. and over time we could formulate from this an even more direct and functional flight training program for all guild members.

So keep an eye out for the posting in the GAMES section of the forums.
If it does not get approved I will let people know here.
Avalean
Last edited by Avalean on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avalean

Re: Pre-emptive training classes and game

Postby Durron » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:11 am

I'm currently in the middle of setting up pre-dogfighting module training sessions, I'll take a look at the game and figure out how well it fits into the current roster of games we have to use for training.

Feel free to send me a PM or post in the Other Games thread with more details :)
Durron
COO

Re: Pre-emptive training classes and game

Postby Avalean » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:26 pm

OK for all,
All current game download links, video links and along with training concepts is available in the Other Games section under
Babylon FS2

Avalean
Avalean

Return to General Discussions