[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - I'm Alive

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

I'm Alive

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Re: I'm Alive

Postby Durron » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:52 am

Durron
COO

Postby Nubanator » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Hey guys, I'm alive too :D . Just finished a hell of a semester now I just have grading to do! Been lurking here and there but looking forward to playing some games with the guild. Right now I picked up Starbound and have been having some fun with that. Got a month off till next semester. How's every body been?
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby LeoCT » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Hello sir, glad your back onboard.. what do you teach.. next semester i start grad school.. lmk is yall have an A&E meeting id like to listen in, cheers
LeoCT
Adam & Eves

MISC Hull:

Postby Nubanator » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:54 pm

I teach college freshman math at the University where I'm finishing my M.S. in Mathematics. Should be taking my last two grad classes in the spring then need to start studying for my exit exams in the summer.

Been keeping up with Wave's News Letter(Awesome Job btw Wave!), but noticed some new leadership Congrats to "The Hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne!". Is Darhoth still CFO? I've been away for soo long I feel disconnected..... Anyways look for me on TS soon, would love to chat.
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Durron » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Durron
COO

Postby Nubanator » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:51 am

It is very rewarding and the college girls make it even better, but sometimes I just want to stay in bed for a week!

My most amicable well wishes Brain, and exuberant congrats Durron. Are you excited to carry on the HA tradition? After all you and Brain were the original Chief Ops Officer applicants :lol:.

Dang, the more I catch up on CIG events the more excited I get for this game. ORION MINING PLATFORM!!!! I think I might get two..... Was able to pick up a Gladiator, Retaliator, and Merchantman(Roster already updated 8-) ). And I'm gonna have a hard time turning down that Aegis Surveyor.
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Durron » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:12 am

Haha I hear you, I miss it.

Thanks, I'm excited to keep things going, and thankful Jayne stepped up to help R01dn and I out

Yea my wallet currently has an embargo on robertsspaceindustries.com....
Durron
COO

Postby jive » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:13 pm

jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby EchoSeven » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 pm

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you guys who can't turn up on the forums all the time. The awesome thing about CSC is that real life CAN come first become it MUST come first. It is good to know that if something comes up, I can do what needs to be done and have that accepted.

I value all the hard work that Nub and others have put in, and don't want them to feel as though they have been forgotten.

Now kindly excuse me while I grab my tissues. :cry:
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Nubanator » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:37 pm

@Jive
I plan on setting up the Hamachi thing so I can play Starbound with you guys soon. Do I really need to make a new character though? Got a weapon early on that seriously made the game much better. I could easily start over though if needed.

@Echo
Don't cry Echo...cause if you start crying....*sniff*.....then I'm gonna start crying and nobody wants to see that! :lol: And thank you for the kind words. I'm glad we have such a tempered group of fine members.
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions