[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Debating toward a connie

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Debating toward a connie

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Re: Debating toward a connie

Postby Starow » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Will wait for oct 10 and will decide there (maybe will have a variant or a sale)
Starow
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Igax » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:13 am

First off, for those that are unaware, it is LTI on the lifetime of the SHIP. SO you lose the ship you get a new one and it as well has LTI. So if you buy the Connie you will always have it, even if you can not afford to fly it!

IF I have the money in time what I plan to do is get the connie, maybe in the physical packge even (i am a sucker for physical extras!) and then get enough character slots to crew my connoe with my own NPCs complete with backstory! Now it has not been out and said that the NPCs you make with a player slot will be free from in game costs but I am making the assumption that they will be. Again this is a plan I have if money goes my way in RL. Married and broke sucks sometimes lol! It is such a sexy ship!!!! plus it comes with a tiny fighter!
Igax
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby EchoSeven » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:19 am

Damn!

How did you know my plan! :p

The only thing I'm not as certain as you about is that you don't have to pay to man crews for PNPC's.
Also, I read that the NPC cannot fly the Merlin.
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Previous

Return to General Discussions