[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Finally

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Finally

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Finally

Postby chaos_geek » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:37 am

So I got a new video card last night, GTX 760, and finally got to view my hanger. The 325a is pretty nice, much more black then I had expected which is great. And I have a statue of the Cutlass taking up a slot, pretty neat. Also Elevator!
chaos_geek
Panda Bears

Re: Finally

Postby zramn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Nice upgrade! I do love the look of the 325a, the main thruster is soooo pretty. The front gun does look underwhelming if you swap in a wingtip turret, but that might be because it folds away, or it is less accurate, or I am entirely wrong!
At any rate, I really want to see that cutlass's tractor beam and if I even CAN put a beam on my Freelancer.
The elevator is a little too cramped for me...
Make sure to post a video when the new hangar for that comes out! Maybe GeForce Experience will actually release the capture software before then!
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Finally

Postby chaos_geek » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:28 pm

The card came with a ton of software, I'll see if it has some capture stuff on it. I didn't look. I think I am going to get the Lancer today as well.
chaos_geek
Panda Bears

Return to General Discussions