[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Patch no. 3

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Patch no. 3

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Patch no. 3

Postby zramn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:54 pm

I am out in Primm but I saw that this patch said "fixed exiting turret out side of Freelancer." Anyone know how to get in it?

As always, ZRAMN (mobile)
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Patch no. 3

Postby Wave » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:52 pm

I've seen suggestions that the 'co-pilot' seat on the right side of the cockpit is actually a gunner's seat for the gimbal mounted turrets.

No developer confirmation on this, and I know the class 5 turret has it's own chair, but I'm just suggesting that this may not be a reference to the class 5 turret in the rear of the ship.

or it could have been a miscommunication from the dev staff and it may have been a notice for the constellation, or another ship.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby zramn » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:53 am

Ah your probably right. I just wanna climb up there. :)

As always, ZRAMN (mobile)
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby WarMongrel » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey, I've been wondering the same. I have opened and closed the rear main door too many times thinking that my new position might get me in the hanger. I have tried the co-pilots seat too, but I just keep ending up in the pilots seat. It would be cool if it worked. Anybody know anything else about this?
WarMongrel
Lead Analyst

Postby zramn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:01 pm

It was apparently a typo. They made it so that the turret on top of the Constellation could be deployed if you press the "1" key, and it used to be that if you got out of the seat after, you would be teleported outside of the ship. This of course, is just speculation as one You-tuber showed that he could deploy the turret on top of the Constellation and make it spin around.

One person on the forums pointed out that the center has that little ladder like indentation, and that maybe RSI should make it so that the center location makes you climb up to the turret, while the sides of the cargo bay have a button that lowers the ramp. I think this is brilliant.
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby WarMongrel » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:52 am

That ladder on the ramp is why I spent ages trying to get into the turret. However, even whilst typing this I have realised that it is probably a design for helping walk up the tail ramp (some helis and planes have this on their ramps.

I'm going to have to try pressing '1', and getting on top of my freelancer
WarMongrel
Lead Analyst

Postby Wave » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:16 am

Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Magnet » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:14 pm

I am still trying to enter the cargo bay of the Freelancer with my little buggy but no chance so far :lol:
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Return to General Discussions