[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Laser comparison

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Laser comparison

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Laser comparison

Postby Magnet » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Hey guys,

as some of you have already shown that they are good with making lists and excel sheets I would kindly ask you to do a list where the current lasers and their stats are compared. Is that possible? ;)
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Re: Laser comparison

Postby zramn » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:17 pm

I saw a post on the forums about it being somewhere in the code... I have been looking everywhere in the game's files, but all I see are model data and the generic stuff you see when you highlight it on the holotable... Sorry...

EDIT!!! FOUND!!! (and to clarify, this is in game files)
I am uploading a zip file with just the data relating to the weapons infos. As patches come out I will update this zip!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/609 ... 20INFO.zip

Throwing up a spreadsheet (WARNING! I AM TERRIBLE AT SPREADSHEETS!)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing
Last edited by zramn on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Laser comparison

Postby Magnet » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:55 pm

That's a great start! Thank you!

Now all we need is someone to put all those information into one file / sheet! :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Return to General Discussions