[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Screenshots!

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Screenshots!

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Screenshots!

Postby Durron » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:26 am

Post your screenshots here!

I found this little gem inside the 325a
Durron
COO

Re: Screenshots!

Postby Siycle » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:12 am

Lol! That's gotta be a typo, "ship"makes much more sense, but that's just great!
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby Siycle » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:44 am

Some of my Connie (cuz I love her):
PUUUUUUURRRDY

3ed person for size

The Deck

Kitchen????? Missing a TV....

Large cargo area (mostly wasted space in my opinion)..

Does come with a P52

I can do like 20 more so I'll just spare you and make this the last one

*** Some pictures are cut off a bit, I have no idea why. Let me know how to fix this if there's a way. It annoys me!
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby Durron » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:41 am

Pictures get cut off depending on their resolution, I'm not sure of the exact cut off but I shrink things pretty small and they work pretty well
Durron
COO

Postby Siycle » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Can someone do me a favor and put up pictures of the Hornet, specifically pointing out it's weapon systems. Thx!

*looking to buy another ship, would really love to see all hardpoints for each ship if possible: Freelancer, 325 and Hornet.
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby zramn » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:56 pm

After dinner this post will have some pictures of the Freelancer for ya! If you wanna know what all the weapons do, go to my weapons spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

As Promised: (to be clear, there are only two of the weapon, one on either side. The turret on the back is still in the making.)

zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Siycle » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Zramn! How big are those guns??? If I'm not mistaken the Lancer guns seem to be the standard guns placed onto cap ships? Rather large for a truck..... now I am confused about the freelancer... with those things it seems like it can give a Connie one hard time!
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby zramn » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:10 pm

The Freelancer has 4 slots on a gimbaled platform (type 2 or type 1, both will be fired on an arc) that are for sizes 3-5, these weapons (the two stock are size 4) are very accurate, but don't deal a great amount of damage, and a "two turret" class 5 that has no stats currently. Freelancer has 4 class 3's it looks like in game, and Connie has 6 class 3's on paper. The Constellation has 4 class 2's for sizes 3-5, and 2 class 5's (twin turrets as well).

TL : DR The Connie has two extra missile platforms, and an extra class 5. Yeah the Freelancer could put up a fight.
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Apollo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:50 am

These are all beautiful!
I'm happy to see the 'lancer won't come with a full kit because some of the renderings had it shown with dual massive blasters (or lasers... dunno)

Unfortunately my m11x won't load the hangar properly. Time to speed up building that PC!!!
Apollo
Hell's Angels

Return to General Discussions