[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Hangar Release Imminent

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Hangar Release Imminent

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Hangar Release Imminent

Postby zramn » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Now that the hangar app has a confirmed date of tomorrow, I would like to take some bets. How long do you guys think it will take for us to crash their servers? I am putting my money on around a half-hour, as most people probably will be downloading it all at the same time.
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Hangar Release Imminent

Postby Siycle » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby Wave » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Odds are they're going to hit their highest population during American Prime time, since that's the country of origin for the game. I'm betting an aurora they'll crash sometime between 1900 and 2300hrs, day one.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Magnet » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:29 am

We'll see about that...I am quite happy that I am in a different time zone though :D
I wonder if they release it so that we Europeans can start to explore the hangar module :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Wave » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:01 am

It should be available for everyone on the 29th.

Also, I'd like to note that I love that word, "Imminent".
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Magnet » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:19 am

Yeah....it expresses nothing and everything at the same time :lol:
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Tealstone » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:07 am

If they release it in the early morning or afternoon their time, I'm thinking it may more likely be the Europeans that have the first chance of crashing it, since kids are in school in the US and all of the adults are at work (I'll be remoting in to my home machine to install ;p). Magnet will be sitting in his spacious residence spam clicking the download link to wreck for all of us yanks and canucks.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Durron » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:32 am

I'm leaving work early to hopefully avoid the rush of traffic on the servers
Durron
COO

Postby Magnet » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:27 am

Hey Tealstone....I am never spam clicking anything :shock: :lol:

But I will be at home in two hours and hopefully the Hangar Module is online then but I guess they will provide the link to download the necessary software in the evening hours of your time zones and we European have a hard time to keep the eyes wide open :lol:
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Durron » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:16 am

I just got offered Patriots tickets two rows up on the 50 yard line for tonights game against our rival (the Giants)....
Durron
COO

Next

Return to General Discussions