[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Purchasing Multiple Packages

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Purchasing Multiple Packages

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Re: Purchasing Multiple Packages

Postby Wave » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Sure, I don't mind being the middle-man. Also, Original backers don't seem to have the 24hr cool down period that Veterans have, so I can get the upgraded package to you quickly.

Anyone that wants me to exchange a package out, just send me an email at Wavefury@gmail.com and send the items you want to exchange to the same address.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Siycle » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Thank you sir! I will send 2 hornets and a scout package a bit later this week; ill msg you here when I do. (should equal the $250, correct me if im wrong) and again Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby Magnet » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:23 am

Yeah that's the benefit of being an original backer!

And melting those packages to one with LTI also helps the game / Chris Roberts! But they said something about ending this possibilty at the end of the year, I think in November!

I am still thinking about buying some more ships although I already have all of them except for Idris-M just to give new members of the Citadel Space Corporation joining us later the same chance! :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Wave » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:47 am

Magnet's a one-man-squadron all on his own. All he needs now is a ton of NPC's to fly all of his ships. x3
Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Magnet » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:50 am

Yeah...and a lot of ingame credits to pay them :D I think it is easier to offer my ships for both divisions in order to operate them properly :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Wave » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:58 am

Mag, you ARE a division. When I think of what your hangar must look like, all I can think of is the massive warehouse at the end of "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

"TOP.... MEN..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoy4_h7Pb3M
Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Magnet » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:28 am

Wave, I am just a guy who cannot control his wallet...that's all ;)
And I guess my hangar will look the same than any other of the three possible types will have :D

And I already approved a BBQ at my hangar :lol:
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Wave » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Well, after seeing the preview for the hangar App, I think you'll definitely want to hope they make that little Golf-cart for hangars that I've seen concept art for on the SC wiki, otherwise It would take an hour to walk from one end of your hangar to the other. :lol:

Not sure if you're an original backer or not, but if you want to get LTI on some of your more common ships, and all of those ships aren't in one package that's no longer available, you could probably get some of that money back by trading them in to an Original backer for their discount. I've posted a list of the differing prices on the previous page of this forum and in the thread. Might be worth checking out. If you aren't already an original backer, you could possibly afford to get even MORE ships for your fleet. :mrgreen:
Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Magnet » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:22 am

I am an original backer and all my ships have LTI. I was part of the kickstarter event without having a Golden Ticket ;)

We'll see how long it will take to walk through the hangar and how quick the avatar will be :D But I don't mind if it will take some time so that it keeps me busy until the dogfight module is introduced :D

I think of buying more ships to my fleet just for the case that people join us after the date in November where you are not able to buy ships with LTI anymore. ;)
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Wave » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:59 am

Well, I'm glad you're on our side, at least. :lol:
Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions