[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Purchasing Multiple Packages

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Purchasing Multiple Packages

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Purchasing Multiple Packages

Postby Siycle » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:43 am

I cant find any concreet answer on the game forums for this. If I puchase say three or four different packages what exactly do i get when i activcate them? Clearly i get ships from both, but what about the insurance and the credits? Does insurance only apply to the ship that came with that specific package? (i couldnt care less about the digital downloads of booklets and soundtracks).
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Re: Purchasing Multiple Packages

Postby Durron » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:48 am

From what I understand, everything gets combined under your once account. So the credits will add together, you'll get all the ships, and anything else that comes with each package. The hanger will be whatever one is best. I believe the insurance is only on the ship that was with that package.

So let's say you get the Digital Bounty Hunter and Rear Admiral packages would you get:
-Origin 325a with 4 months of Hull Insurance
-RSI Constellation with 6 months of Hull Insurance
-12,000 credits
-alpha,beta, and final release access
-Deluxe Hanger
... plus all the others things
Durron
COO

Postby Tealstone » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:54 am

Depending on when you initially pledged, (before the June cutoff date, I believe) all of your ship purchases will include lifetime insurance... that offer expires just before the end of November of this year -- then we're back to buying ships without insurance.

But yeah, anything you buy as an original or veteran backer will add up and include LTI.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Siycle » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Ddamn i missed that by a few days! is there no way to become original or veteran??
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby Wave » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:18 pm

I believe I read somewhere that Original backers and veterans can Send packages as gifts, and they should still include all the bonuses such as lifetime insurance. Other than that, I don't think there's another way to get LTI.

Well, until the game releases; at which point they'll probably offer LTI policies for inordinate prices.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Siycle » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Hold up! so can i get a confirmation if it is possible for me to send one of you guys (an original backer) money via pay pal twoards a purchase of a ship (or package) with lifetime warranty????
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby Durron » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Durron
COO

Postby Siycle » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:45 pm

Just found this:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1771189

People are indeed selling original backer packages, and it seems as though the ship insurance and everyhting else is transferable; you basically buy and gift the package.

Now i would like to give this a test run, if any of you have the original backer/ veteran status please let me know and i would like to test this with a cheap "digital scout" package just to see if this works. I'll send you $30.00 for the package via pay pal and you gift it to me, hit me up people!

I like this idea, this is beneficial for every memebr of the guild if it works!
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby Durron » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Durron
COO

Postby Nubanator » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:06 pm

I'll try that. Siycle, gift me the $30.00 package and once I receive it I will melt it down and convert it to an LTI package and gift it back to you. That should do the trick. Nubanator@citadelspace.com
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Next

Return to General Discussions