[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Purchasing Multiple Packages

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Purchasing Multiple Packages

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Re: Purchasing Multiple Packages

Postby Wave » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:05 am

Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Wave » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:08 am

Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Nubanator » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:26 am

Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Wave » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:30 am

Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Siycle » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:31 am

Off to bed, but by 220 worth of gifts do you mean like two hornets? (good idea I just may do that). Lets just test it first, ill simply re-gift the package I just sent you along with two hornets.

Edit: You're not an original backer are you... Nub? If not let me know who is so i can hook this up. Thannk you guys!
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby Nubanator » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:36 am

You could do that, or buy 24 of the "Shut up and take my money" skins. It's all the same thing really. And correct, let's make sure this works how we want and then I might take Wave up on his offer. :D Rest well Siycle, we'll regroup tomorrow. And thank you Wave, I just may take you up on that!
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Wave » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:41 am

Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Nubanator » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:51 am

Sorry it took soo long Siycle, I was spending some much needed time at my parents place. But it appears to have worked flawlessly :) Thanks for being the guinea pig. Now I can try the same with my Rear Admiral Package 8-)
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Nubanator » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:54 am

Just got an extra Aurora for changing my Veteran Rear Admiral Package through Wave. Thanks again man!!! On the roster she goes....
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Siycle » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:19 am

Excellent, and thanks. Now I need you wave! Hit me up when you get a chance I want to send you two hornets and this digital scout package for the rear admiral with lti. (and if you don't mind I would like to purchase my Ships through you from here on out). I believe the lti deal lasts until November 20 something for original backers.
Siycle
Hell's Angels

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions