[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Upgraded pledge!

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Upgraded pledge!

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Re: Upgraded pledge!

Postby Tealstone » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:39 pm

"Good guys" is definitely a relative concept (read: Firefly).

I picked up a Cutlass, just because. :)
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby zramn » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:46 pm

I read somewhere that the cutlass has a negative image and that you will essentially be subject to more "random" searches... Otherwise I would have bought that...

As always, ZRAMN (mobile)
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Magnet » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:13 am

@Wave
If you have the money and cannot really decide...take both :D

But the decision between Freelancer and Cutlass should also be a question of...do you want to be a merchant or a fighter pilot!?
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby WarMongrel » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:52 pm

I just picked up the origin 315p explorer. Going to modify it to be a full-blown recce. Get rid of the tractor beam and replace with a weapon of some type, upgrade the class 3 posts with scanners, and then use the 6 upgrade slots for defences, scanners and maybe fire-and-forget missiles (preferably swarm missiles if they exist in this game) so that if I get in trouble on a recce I can fire the missiles, turn and burn hard (might upgrade the engine too if needed), and fire some defences (i know they were thinking of including chaff and flares maybe). Oh, I can dream, its going to be awesome. I will find the bad guys and then run screaming as fast as I can to hide behind the fighters :-) or even better to an idris to jump into a small fighter/turret :-D
WarMongrel
Lead Analyst

Postby WarMongrel » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Btw, does anybody know if an added ship to a pledge which has nil hanger fees will also benefit the new ship as technically they will all be in the same hanger? Or is it done by ship?
WarMongrel
Lead Analyst

Postby Durron » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Durron
COO

Postby WarMongrel » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:10 pm

But do you reckon they will charge hanger fees just by the hanger or by the ship?
WarMongrel
Lead Analyst

Postby Durron » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Hmm. I think you own your hanger so I would think not, but that's just an educated guess from what I've seen so far
Durron
COO

Postby Magnet » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:14 am

Good question....also because I think that I heard something about every new ship comes in its own hangar and it is somehow a mix of different hangar types connected to a huge complex. But I also guess that you own the hangar and if you decide that all those hangars are on the same planet connected to one, you will not be charged any fees :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Mattheus » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:31 am

Hangar type set by your best available starting hangar.

All ships go into same hangar. The hangar size expands with each ship. Like adding another Lego block.

Unknown is the cutlass and asteroid hangar.
Mattheus
Hell's Angels

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions