[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Upgraded pledge!

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Upgraded pledge!

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Upgraded pledge!

Postby zramn » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:14 pm

It may not seem like much, but I upgraded my pledge to the Freelancer (physical) pledge, so I am letting you all know here. The long hauls across systems will be much easier in a ship that actually has beds...
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Upgraded pledge!

Postby Tealstone » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Very nice! Congrats!

The Freelancer looks like it's going to be a very sweet ship. :)
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Umbersun » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Umbersun
Adam & Eves

Postby Magnet » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 am

From what kind of ship or package did you upgrade? I like the Freelancer although I voted for the alternative design which I liked more than the current.
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby zramn » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:40 am

@Magnet

I upgraded from the Digital Bounty Hunter package, the 65 dollar one.
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Magnet » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Ah I see...I am trying to get some more rare ships like the Retaliator or Starfarer but outside of RSI.
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Mattheus » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Mattheus
Hell's Angels

Postby Mattheus » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Vanduul scythe on eBay...
Mattheus
Hell's Angels

Postby Magnet » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:47 am

Cool thing...I will try to grab it :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Wave » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:42 pm

To be honest, I'm torn between the Freelancer and the Cutlass.

On the one hand, the Freelancer has a larger cargo capacity and higher number of upgrade slots.

On the other, the Cutlass seems to have more firepower and the package it comes in costs the same as the Freelancer AND comes with a tractor beam and docking collar...

Right now the upgrade capacity of the Freelancer has me staying put, but the bent appeal of disabling a pirate ship and boarding them for a little CQC is calling to me as well... I may play more the the 'good guy' side, but privateers can be good guys as well...

Then again, with the extra upgrade slots I could always just get the tractor beam and docking collar for the Freelancer...

And since I haven't been able to find engine statistics, I don't know whether the Freelancer's Antimatter engine or the Cutlass' Fusion Engine will be more powerful... although the Cutlass has over twice as many maneuvering thrusters, which implies better handling...

Decisions, decisions...
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Next

Return to General Discussions