[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Donation Features?

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Donation Features?

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Donation Features?

Postby Lee Scorsby » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:53 am

So I'v been thinking. I think we should have something of a "donation" option here on the forum for perhaps in the future when they release bigger ship. Like if they release something bigger than the Idris that we can use as the Corporation's Capital Ship. Maybe they will release a larger carrier class? I feel that I am not really quite up to date on the "new ship release" part of the forums.
I would be willing to donate some money for a more "Collaborated" ship. :!:
Lee Scorsby
Adam & Eves

Re: Donation Features?

Postby Magnet » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:10 am

I like the idea of a donation option but different from your own opinion how to use it!

I think it is about supporting our guild and the work of our founder Tealstone! For example I use Skyrim Nexus and I am also supporting the founder as he is investing time and money to keep the site alive!

And the latest game info I have, there will be no larger ships to pledge for than the Idris-Corvette-Class. All other vessels can be captured or bought in-game. And while developing the corporation structure we should think about perks, promotion features and salaries for traders and fighter pilots and on the other hand there might be some sort of corporation tax to invest into factories, ships and so on...
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Tealstone » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:24 am

No worries about donating to the site... It's just a few hundred bucks a year all said and done and, aside from that, it would invalidate our TeamSpeak license. :)

I'm hoping they do have an in-game corporate tax type mechanic so, even if we only set it at 4 or 5%, the corporation would have some passive income for helping out with repairs, ammo, ship replacement, etc.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Magnet » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:46 am

You are right...but I like supporting people with all their work like we support Chris and his team! ;)

How about sending this question with our corporation logo for the next Wingman Episode? I think it is a good question and interesting for all other guilds aswell!? :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Darhoth » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:53 pm

I am really hopeful that they give more details on guild financial management options (said they were going to awhile ago). This will influence many of our decisions in how we set up our financial structure.

darhoth
Darhoth
CFO Emeritus

Postby Umbersun » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:49 pm

I also agree with the option to fund our Corp with real money so it can help the ones who a really investing money and their precious time. Although I'm not at a wealthy position right now, I would be ready to help if the opportunity shows up. The idea to fund "Corporation's Ships" common to all members is also nice.
Umbersun
Adam & Eves

Return to General Discussions