[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Gamescom Hangar Trophy

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Gamescom Hangar Trophy

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Gamescom Hangar Trophy

Postby Umbersun » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi everyone!

I just bought the Gamescom Hangar Trophy that will be on sale for a very short period. It's another way to fund the game and, at the same time, an unique opportunity to get an exclusive item. The trophy will be on your hangar so you can always admire that rare piece as time goes by. Grab yours, it's $5 dollars (4 euros) only! :!:
Umbersun
Adam & Eves

Re: Gamescom Hangar Trophy

Postby Nubanator » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Snagged and Bagged!
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Darhoth » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:41 pm

haha me too
Darhoth
CFO Emeritus

Postby Inquisition » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Ooohh I'm going to get it 8-)
Inquisition
Graphics Department Director

Postby R0d1n » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Yet another $5 get's sucked out of my wallet. Damn you RSI, why do you have to be so enticing!?
-- Age Si Quid Agis --
R0d1n
Defensive Fleet Admiral

Postby Magnet » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:29 pm

I also bought it...and I am attending the Gamescon Meeting in Germany! :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Umbersun » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:26 pm

Umbersun
Adam & Eves

Postby Magnet » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:46 am

Wilco! I'll make some pictures and perhaps videos as they want to present the hangar module!
And they said something about a little surprise for every member at the event!?
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Twofl » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:38 am

also bought it!
and i will be there too. at least i think so, i've klicked the "count me in" button way before they closed the invite.
i'm a bit concerned, they closed the invitation with 99 people above the 1000 cap.
but i think we have to wait till friday, when they do the rest of the rsvp.
Twofl
Hell's Angels

Postby Magnet » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 am

Well, the last time I checked or when I voted for "count me in" there were only round about 700 people who wanted to come! But they won't be able to put more than a 1000 people into the location! They are very strict with their fire safety regulations!

I hope all registered people get some sort of email-confirmation!? ;)
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Return to General Discussions