[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - GENESIS STARLINER

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

GENESIS STARLINER

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

GENESIS STARLINER

Postby ChrisCa » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

Since I can't start a topic in the ship discussions I'mma put this here because this is the first ship i'm going to go for ingame (Cause I don't have $400 bucks) This is kinda a love of mine.

Back when I played Discovery freelancer I wanted to be a little bit different from most traders so that ment finding something that most people didn't do...Guess what that was. It seems that there were not many passenger liners in the universe of the server I was on so I decided to make that my end goal to get the biggest and best luxury liner. After many weeks of mining and transporting I was finally able to get it and I loved it.

I played so much just transporting people from place to place(I've always loved transportation and trade vehicles IE Trains, planes, ships etc.) So this is definitely something I'm going to love to do in Star Citizen.

In short this is a thread talking about this ship and maybe a meetup of other people who are interested in this type of trade
ChrisCa
Adam & Eves

Re: GENESIS STARLINER

Postby jive » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:30 pm

I think the Genesis is a damn fine craft. I think it'll be a good ship for leisurely work. Plenty of room inside for mods and stuff, too. Could turn into a nice support craft.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: GENESIS STARLINER

Postby EchoSeven » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:55 am

If they implement the minigames right, it could be quite a fun ship, and it is being designed for single player. I have received permission from CIG to unmelt my reclaimer, but I used the credits to get this one for now, as I don't know what the final configuration will look like.

I don't like the way my Hangar is locked into certain things and am hoping that the new CCU system will finally lock apha status to account and free up all the bits and pieces so I can finally get my Hangar looking like what I want it to on launch.
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Return to General Discussions