[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Citadel SATAball Team, anyone!?

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Citadel SATAball Team, anyone!?

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Citadel SATAball Team, anyone!?

Postby jive » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Hey guys,

It looks like the FPS module is just around the corner, and one of the game modes is something like a futuristic zero-g sport. It looks like it could be a lot of fun!

I am fielding interest now in setting up an official Citadel SATAball team.

Do you think you'd enjoy playing in an official capacity? I'm thinking we could sponsor exhibition matches with some of our allied organizations, or even participate in the inevitable esports-esque tournaments that will spring up once the game is up and running.

If there are enough people interested in it, we'll conduct some official try-out days where we can figure out which of you should be captain and who should be on the team. If there's enough, we could even have an A and a B team that can practice together. Maybe we can even grant the captain(s) a bit of a promotion in the org. (Though, I'd have to talk to Teal about that!)

Anyway, just a fun little thought I had while chatting with some fellow members.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: Citadel SATAball Team, anyone!?

Postby Igax » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:34 pm

I would join in when I am online. My schedule would likely keep me only on weekend play unless we got enough peeps for a late/early shift weeknights/mornings (after 1am cst).
Igax
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to General Discussions