[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Things are quiet. Too quiet.

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Things are quiet. Too quiet.

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Things are quiet. Too quiet.

Postby EchoSeven » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:22 am

What's happening guys?
I haven't seen much activity here lately, are you all okay? :)

Is it me?

Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: Things are quiet. Too quiet.

Postby Wave » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:35 am

I'm sick and dealing with the bank trying to screw me over. so there's that.

Over the next week I'm going to be unable to get on SC because I will be visiting for Thanksgiving. I'll still be online, though.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Siycle » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:37 pm

I check in every day bro. Just have nothing to say since there isn't much to do in game yet lol.
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby EchoSeven » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Lol!

As long as we are all well, and yeah, no much happening in the game lately until the sales I guess..

Banks are painful Wave... Sorry to hear that.

Looking forward to holidays. Have two weeks to go, then another 2 working elsewhere and then I'll have some holidays. Can't wait. Too many exams to mark / reports to write right now..
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby MarkusHaven » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:03 pm

I just made a couple post for the first time in a year. Been busy playing World of Tanks. I feel totally lost in the world of SC. I'm trying to make an effort to get reacquainted with whats going on. I guess I'll have to go the the forums and catch up with all the lastest releases. I haven't played any except to fly around in a small bubble in space and be told to turn around because I'm about to hit the edge. Can anyone give me the ABC's of what's going on? I have an empty hanger and have no clue how to use most of the interfaces.
MarkusHaven
Adam & Eves

Postby EchoSeven » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Heya buddy!

Log into the forums, go "My RSI" then "My Hangar". Pick your Hangar. Then "Configure" it by saying what position in the hangar you want your ships to be in. Once you have done that, you should be right to go.
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby MarkusHaven » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:40 pm

MarkusHaven
Adam & Eves

Postby Calignos » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Calignos