[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Massive Sale Details PLEDGEAGEDDON 22/11/14

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Massive Sale Details PLEDGEAGEDDON 22/11/14

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Re: Massive Sale Details PLEDGEAGEDDON 22/11/14

Postby Igax » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:48 pm

I really really wanted the carrack.... But I am like three weeks away from having enough cash for it. Makes me sad :cry:. I had been holding off on many things trying to make it! Wonder what kind of PC crew will be needed.
Igax
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby EchoSeven » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:50 pm

The Carrack will be available on the grey market at cost + paypal fees from a reliable trader (do gooders have been doing that to try and undercut the grey market, which is great!). I can help you find one after the sale. :)

Alternatively, maybe some rich guy here can temporarily get one for you and send it to you. You'll get one, don't worry.

Unfortunately, I'm losing my job in 2 weeks, lol, or I'd do it for you.
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Igax » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Thanks, I got two weeks to find the funds or try the grey market afterwards. If I end up doing the grey it might take a little longer to get funds as $200 of my money was store credit if I got it myself :mrgreen:. Will see between now and then, will it be up o the 5th or is it gone that day?
Igax
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby EchoSeven » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:17 pm

There is another way, which I can think of, albeit just slightly more risky.

Melt one of your ships you intend to keep. Buy the Carrack.

Then lodge a support ticket, and ask if they would be so kind as to unmelt your ship. Offer to buy some things from the store to put enough credit in there.

They are very likely to unmelt it, though there is nothing that requires them to. I would rate your odds at 90%

Just giving you all the options. :)
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby jive » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Man, $345 for the Carrack is a goddamn lot of money. Looks like I'll be melting most of my ships for it. Farewell, you beautiful LTI Constellation.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby EchoSeven » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:01 pm

You have 5 days or so?
If you like the idea of getting more for it, flick it up on starcitizen_trades and it will go for close to that.
Use a middle. Insist paypal verified and be pp verified.
I will vouch for you.
Or you can list it with Kane risk free entirely. http://www.reddit.com/user/kane_reddit
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Siycle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:09 am

Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby EchoSeven » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:02 pm

System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Wave » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:28 pm

If someone could do me a favor and reserve a M50 for me, or at least a Cross Chassis upgrade for one, it would be appreciated. I currently owe the bank about $200 in bogus fees, so grabbing one this week isn't going to happen. But once I do garner the cash, I'd be happy to buy it off one of you guys. :D

The M50 just fits my fighting style the best. Cut and run~
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Igax » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:02 am

Yeah the more I number crunch I will not make it before the pledge time runs out for the Carrack.... need 3-4 weeks still. I I would help ya out Wave but all I have is store credit which would make the M50 not trade-able.

If anyone is able to and feels the holiday spirit moving them to grab an extra Carrack I will buy it from you before Decembers end as well!!!!
Igax
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions