[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - What we love about CSC

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

What we love about CSC

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

What we love about CSC

Postby EchoSeven » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:23 am

I just thought it would be nice to share what we love about CSC.

1. Peaceful. So... peaceful. No drama. I'm a teacher. I don't think I could stand any more drama than I already have.
2. Mutual respect. No opinionated asses. Thank you.
3. No Ego's. Good ideas win out. Makes giving suggestions and helping each other out so much more fun!
4. People I would actually like to fly with in the PU, and would feel comfortable helping out in the PU!
5. Small. Not being just a number, and knowing each other.
6. Family Friendly. We all get it when someone needs to be away for a while.
7. Non cursing friends when online. Thanks. My ears hear enough at School.. :D

Enough about me. Why are you guys still here? :D
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: What we love about CSC

Postby Wave » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:56 am

I like the cool, laid back people, discussing strategy and intel with Jive, and I enjoy representing the group to the overall community. The trust and cooperation demonstrated, most recently with the combined effort to purchase the 890 jump, and previously when we worked together to get as many LTI ships as possible.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby EchoSeven » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:30 am

That was a wonderful time Wave, I think many of us older ones still share a bit of a common bond, and so many of us appreciated what you did for the group by helping us get LTI. Very cool. :)
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby jive » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:02 am

I really enjoy the company of everyone I've met here, and had a blast chatting with some of you during the CitizenCon presentation the other day. Lots of respect!

I'm probably the biggest SC nerd I've ever met, so having you guys around to get excited with is great. I love sharing the knowledge I've gathered and planning the future of this group. We're here to have fun, so let's make sure we do everything in our power to guarantee that for everyone.

Though, I reserve the right to be an opinionated ass. ;)
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Tealstone » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:14 am

I'm just in it to rule over my minions.

:lol:
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Durron » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:41 am

Pretty much what everyone said above.

I really enjoy the laid back atmosphere, and people being understanding of real world commitments. That being said, I also love that everyone is just as excited about this game as I am. I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time with everyone here soon!
Durron
COO

Postby Calignos » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:43 am

Most everyone hit on all them already, but for me a solid group that seems like they will be great people to rely on and trust.

Definitely the lack of drama. Conversations and debates with different opinions but not heated arguments.

Enjoy the throwing of ideas around with like minded nerds who enjoy theorizing.
Calignos
Intelligence Director

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby EchoSeven » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:41 pm

I especially like having Jive always ready to debate tactical arrangements and theorycraft! :)

Of course, Tealstole still needs some assistance in running his minions correctly.

http://torwars.com/ms-hutts-guide-to-be ... f-a-guild/

:D
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby jive » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:04 pm

D'aww, guys... You'll make a Chief Intelligence Officer blush.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby leopard » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:15 pm

All of the above. :)
leopard
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:

Next

Return to General Discussions