[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Let's share our Friend Codes!

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Let's share our Friend Codes!

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Let's share our Friend Codes!

Postby EchoSeven » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:17 pm

As soon as you have your friendcode, please add so that we can start getting some directed play on teamspeak!

Can't wait to finally have some great matches with you guys! Perhaps also a way to contact you for a match, such as steam handle, though that is managed if you join the Citadel Steam Group.
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: Let's share our Friend Codes!

Postby Wave » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:04 am

might be a good idea to create a new field in the members roster on the wiki so that people can list their code, similar to how we list our emails.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby jive » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:40 am

Yeah, that'd be fine. The Roster is members only, so it shouldn't be an issue.

I can't wait to play with everyone. This game is going to be so much more fun not playing it alone.

Who's got dibs on the first CSC coop vanduul swarm?

How about the first death match?

There's still a possible leadership position open for anyone who can beat me in a dogfight, too. ;)
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Wave » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:40 am

Yeah, I suck at dogfighting, and will probably lean towards a more civilian role when the game is out, but we can finally schedule some ops, so I'm looking forward to that. I'll even ask around to see who wants to do inter-guild games.
Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby EchoSeven » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:43 am

I would feel so much better flying with you guys, especially Wave and Igax & those I know a bit better so I can learn from you, and have some genuine fun - The whole you appear and get fried in AC deathmatch has no appeal to me whatsoever. I like to shout "hey, I have to grab the kid, don't kill me!" and have a 20 second break if I need one.

Can't wait to play vs. you guys! :D
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby jive » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:36 am

Yeah, it's going to be really fun. I can't express how much I'm looking forward to it.

I play a lot of Arena Commander and Elite: Dangerous right now, and the sad truth is they're both just such lonely games. Sure there's PVP combat, but there's no personality to it.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Wave » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:04 am

Okay, so "friend code" is a little misleading. You don't enter a code to identify your friend; instead, your friend creates a private match, which generates a code, and you enter that code to join the match.

that works too, I guess, until they flesh out the social system.

((on an unrelated note, the Revel & York hangar is BALLIN'!))
Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby EchoSeven » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:17 pm

I think the whole system is still too unstable. What we should do is simply log into Teamspeak when we want to / are racing and join from there.
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Siycle » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:00 pm

So are we finally setting up official practice runs? Can we do preset dates and times for ac and racing?
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby Durron » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:35 pm

Durron
COO

Next

Return to General Discussions