[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Cryostasis coming to a close

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Cryostasis coming to a close

Feel free to discuss anything related to the game here.

Cryostasis coming to a close

Postby jive » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:32 am

Ladies and gentlemen,

Star Citizen is finally on its way here. Alpha 3.0 promises a depth and quality of play that gets me excited to actually play it.

2.5 some time in the next two weeks, then late 2016/early 2017 (they say December, but we're old hats and we know better).

Please, join me in turning my hype meter back on.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: Cryostasis coming to a close

Postby zramn » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:52 am

I can't wait! I'm in the PTU for this patch, and the landing on the asteroid is already amazing to look at, and seeing landing on the planet, that friends can see each other from outside/inside the station, I am blown away! We will finally have walking around planetside!
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Cryostasis coming to a close

Postby Durron » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:51 pm

So excited about this. I was quite disappointed with No Man's Sky, and the Gamescon demo really has me going again about this game. I jumped into 2.4 a few months ago and it was fun, but still a bit too buggy for me. I'm downloading 2.5 atm and hoping to get used to the flight controls again!
Durron
COO

Return to General Discussions