[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Introduce Yourself!

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Introduce Yourself!

Just applied or newly accepted? Talk about it here!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Cpt_Skywalken » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Hello, I'm Christopher Skywalken, and I fly space ships!
Cpt_Skywalken

Postby ilovebunnies » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:36 pm

ilovebunnies
Hell's Angels

Postby Strider » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Strider
Hell's Angels

Postby ilovebunnies » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:27 pm

ilovebunnies
Hell's Angels

Postby Century » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Evenin all I'm Century and I've just had the pleasure of being accepted into the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space. Going to spend the next few days getting up to speed but i look forward to doing my part for the community.
I'm from the UK and been playing Space Sims for as long as I've had a PC so hopefully i can git the ground running when SC starts rolling out.

link to my application if you guys want to read up on me :)

Century
Hell's Angels

Postby Avalean » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Current name is Avalean.
I have a second account and currently not sure which if not both will be ran here.
Currently i have a mix of ships.
Freelancer
325A
315P
350R
Cutlass
Aurora advanced
and
Retaliator
I am mainly a PVE player
I plan to experience all aspects of the game where possible as one can see by my collection above.

I am not a role player, although I do try to have a basic background for my toons but I do not "PLAY" in character with extensive storylines and continual updates on how i look, what i think, what I am doing, hand motions I make and such.

I am a Medically Retired VFW living in the Europe region / time zone.

That is about it for now.
Avalean
Avalean

Postby Archang3ll » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Hello to all. Just submitted my application. <crosses fingers>. What brought me here was a very nice comment by one of your very own (SilverVolpe). I was admiring his signature and when I clicked on it, I was brought here. I started reading up on your organization and was immediately impressed. So I decided that I wanted to be a part of this prestigious corporation. Anyway it's nice to be here.

I want to experience ALL the game has to offer, but if chosen, I will give all time and dedication to whatever C.S.C requires of me.
Archang3ll
Hell's Angels

Postby Lancer Vance » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:36 am

*few days late* Welcome all newcomers. I recently joined myself, the C.S.C. is looking more and more like my type of place to hang and engage. I hope to see you in the posts, and eventually, even on my wing to support/cover. Or me on yours. 8-)

Also Archang3ll, I haven't seen that quote in quite a while, speaking of the one on your application. "What We Do In Life... Echos in Eternity..." That sort of quote would fit well in Star Citizen.
~ LAZR
Lancer Vance
Panda Bears

Postby Scrapshot » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:57 am

Hellohello!

Like everyone else I wrote ~200 words in my application so most things are covered already. What comes to mind is my personal goals for the game - that would be going to explore and to trying out the teamwork in wings and squads with real humans! And I'd really like to be part of a group larger than 4 people again :)
Scrapshot
Hell's Angels

Postby eG.legacy. » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Hello all =)

I think i said the most in my application..:

I was born in 1992 so by the time i write this post I'm 21 years old and I'm from Germany - lower saxony.
I am a big, big space fan. I watched Star Wars for the first time in the age of 7 years. Since then everything I wanted was to fly into the wide space for myself. Exploring starsystems and planets wich nobody has ever seen before. Having a huge spaceship with laser weapons and small fighters. Fight against the evil in the galaxies.
First I lived this dream with LEGO. I had soooo many sets of LEGO Star Wars- fighters, gunships, droids. Everything.
And then I got into PC-Gaming. Games like X-Wing Alliance, Star-Wars: Rouge Squadron or Freelancer brought me closer to my dream. But every single title was just a game. But I could'nt identify myself with this characters.
And now Star Citizen was announced. I can see myself flying through the space.. through asteroids-fields. Seeing planets, galaxies. Fighting for what ever I want to fight. Or simply: doing what I want.
I want to live this dream.. and I want to live this dream with a bunch of peaple who are crazy like me. And I hope I found them here.

So.. things to add..
I don't know. If you have any questions- send me a PM.
eG.legacy.
Hell's Angels

PreviousNext

Return to New/Prospective Member Hangout