[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Introduce Yourself!

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Introduce Yourself!

Just applied or newly accepted? Talk about it here!

Introduce Yourself!

Postby Tealstone » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:36 am

Greetings!

Please take a second to tell us a bit about yourself and what you're interested in doing in game.

Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby HEXTZ » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Not accepted yet but hopeful!

I'm Hex, I study radiology, play fps' frequently but I'm a die-hard fan of space sims, and I'm a pretty laid back dude. I'm always down to game and make friends!
HEXTZ
Adam & Eves

Postby Cantide » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:25 am

Hello i am Cantide, here is my application: I don't like idea retyping what i already stated - if you (reader) not lazy, then you certainly can learn a great deal about me in my "not less than 200 word" essay (see i even checked that used more than 200 words - such level of discipline is rare in this times). I am seeing myself in the game as useless ... i mean useful member who mostly dedicated to a trading / exploration (yeah with current level of competition i can only dream to be a explorer). Anyhow i just posted my suggestion about squadron rank (and even organization structure) and wrote a mail to CEO where i described that i "would like" to be a squadron member - if those two events does not result in my ban on forum - you will see me on different section.
Cantide
Adam & Eves

Postby Magnet » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:31 am

I don't think that your CEO will ban members for posting ideas and giving suggestion to develop the Corporation to a higher level....that's the way to go! So welcome onboard and give us your thoughts to the new issue:
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Tealstone » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:46 am

Not at all!

There was just a miscommunication. :) Welcome to the Adam & Eve's Cantide!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Nubanator » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Hello to all current and prospective members. Please click on to get a better sense of who I am. I'm very excited to be a part of this very talented and committed group of players! Already I've seen some amazing skill sets that will make Citadel Space Corporation a close-nit successful SC guild. To any prospective members I implore you to peruse the forums and get a feel for what our play style will be. Don't be afraid to ask some questions. If you would prefer a more personal touch I believe our TeamSpeak3 is currently open for recruitment purposes so feel free to stop in. I'm usually logged in and would enjoy talking to you.

Server Address: citadelconglomerate.com
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby WarMongrel » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:23 pm

hello to all, my application has just gone in, and most of what I would put on here I put on there. Did forget to include that I currently dont have a headset (last one broke) but will get one next month (any suggestions? pref compatible with PC and Xbox). But I look forwards to getting to know everyone and building an empire with them.
WarMongrel
Lead Analyst

Postby zramn » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:18 pm

My suggestion is a Turtle Beach, get an old one from a store and let it break, they replace them no questions asked up to a year after you buy it... I have had my PX3's since December 2011 and only had one ear go out and they replaced it no charge.
(Whatever you choose for a headset is fine though I am sure... as long as we can hear you, and you can hear us.)
I for one look forward to flying with each and every person in this group, and you are no exception :).
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby B4DD4WG » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Hello all, just wanted to drop a line say howdy. Hope to see you all in the verse.
B4DD4WG
Hell's Angels

Postby Henkka » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Hi all, it is I, Henkka, the beloved baffoon and bounty hunter in training.

I like things about space, except sometimes the distances are too great to even get the most base-level grasp and fully understand just how small we are and how big the universe is. But it's like when the universe shouts at us asking: "Look at me! Can you even understand what I am, how big I am? What are you compared to me?", I can always think to myself and reply: "Dude, I am you. We are all made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself."

I guess there lives a tiny space-romantic in me, something that wants to travel to the stars and see what's out there. I guess I would say that out of the crew of Serenity (TV-show Firefly) I am most likely the easygoing Wash, making weird, perhaps even amusing comments even in the direst of situations. So, there you go.
Current measurements suggest the Andromeda Galaxy is approaching us at 100 to 140 kilometers per second. The Milky Way may collide with it in 3 to 4 billion years merging into a single elliptical galaxy over the course of about a billion years.
Henkka
Adam & Eves

Next

Return to New/Prospective Member Hangout