[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Introduce Yourself!

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Introduce Yourself!

Just applied or newly accepted? Talk about it here!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Tealstone » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Woot woot!

I'm getting excited!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby VonHenry » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:16 pm

--Truth does not change according to one's ability to stomach it!
(315p)
VonHenry
Adam & Eves

Postby Calignos » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Calignos
Intelligence Director

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Tealstone » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:01 am

Nice!

There's a little cluster of us around the Philly/Southern NJ, Delaware, DC/Baltimore area -- I'd still love to try and arrange a get together for us.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby jive » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:06 am

Philadelphia CSC meet up!

I am totally not biased because I'm here in Philadelphia and don't own a car - it's because it's centrally located, we have some Bostonians too!
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby ZeroYaw » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Name is Michael - Go by ZeroYaw in some games

Been a MMO player since UO days and huge fan of Roberts and the old Wing Commander seeries (especially Privateer). Looking for a good group of mature players before and at launch of game. Already have a Constellation and Aurora LN sitting in my hanger. Currently playing Rift and SWTOR and may play some Archage while waiting for SC to come out.
Would love to know more about this group and what other games or guilds people play with.
The Earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever.

KONSTANTIN TSIOLKOVSKY
ZeroYaw
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Heya, Zero!

Thanks for stopping by. I was brought up on Wing Commander and Ultima Online was actually one of my first MMO's as well -- good to see some older gamers still out there. I have SWTOR on my PC (was in Beta and on launch day), but I haven't played in forever. A few of us are playing Elder Scrolls Online, some BF4, a little bit of Titanfall and anything else that tickles our fancy.

About us specifically, Citadel is a group of mature players -- most of us are between 20 and 50, but all fairly laid back. We're going for "Organized Casual" since we recognize that most of us have families, full time jobs and school, so the leadership will be doing their best to provide opportunities for operations and folks are welcome to participate as they can. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask away!

I've never heard of Archage, though -- what is it?

Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby ZeroYaw » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:39 am

The Earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever.

KONSTANTIN TSIOLKOVSKY
ZeroYaw
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:20 am

For the record, politics and "Guild Drama" were 95% of the reason I've left most every guild in the past. It is the one thing that I absolutely do not want to have here... We're not on a power trip and I'm not really interested in controlling every single thing within Citadel -- that just sucks any enjoyment out of the game.

I look forward to reading your application -- I'm sure that, once you're in and about, you'll be pleased at how we work to get the feedback and thoughts of our community in the decision making process.

Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Husker » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Just realized I haven't introduced myself here!

Hi guys, I'm Husker (obviously my real name (not)), and I new here. Just joined the Pandas, looking forward to the whole Intel gathering stuff, both military and just general exploration and information running, scouting, etc.

Looking forward to playing with you guys!
Husker

PreviousNext

Return to New/Prospective Member Hangout